PO BOX 24667
Commensurate with experience
Perform traditional office duties and high level administrative functions in support of project operations.
Tasks (Include, but not limited to, the following):
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, inventory, mailing, database systems, correspondence, and other material.
- Compile, copy, sort file records for projects and other related activities
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Project Preparation to include base pass processing, coordination of required training, coordination of supplies, required signs, etc. for project sites .
- Binder Preparation for all certificates, submittals, reports, daily report, weekly meetings and other related documents.
- Light to heavy printing for quality control plans, documents, drawings, etc., for jobs
- Heavy reproduction and distribution of manuals and binders.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company formats are followed, and recommend revisions.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Due to the high degree of interaction with the team, supervisors, management and peers, you are expected to have excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in oral comprehension, oral expression and written comprehension
- Must have strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
- Deadlines are important, therefore, you must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and exercise time management to ensure that multiple deadlines are met.
- Must be computer literate, proficient in word and excel
- Must be resourceful in gathering information by observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from relevant sources.
- Must be proficient in documenting, recording, and processing information in written or electronic form as well as compiling, coding, categorizing, verifying information or data.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Must be able to work at respective project site location and office.
- Must be able to work fulltime which may include some evenings and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work with a valid driver’s license.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- A minimum of two years’ experience in providing strong administrative support for a diverse team of professionals and peers.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.