Inventory Control Specialist
Lotte Duty Free Guam
A.B. Won Pat International Airport
Purpose and Objective of this position:
The Inventory Control Specialist prepares and manages stock counts to maintain an accurate stock level within the location. Driving all aspects of Supply Chain and Inventory Management from initial product arrival through final sale of goods. Maintaining an effective system of internal accounting and operational controls necessary to safeguard and ensure accountability over the company’s inventory.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, and annual physical inventory counts including pre-counts.
- Ensure accuracy and manage system support during pre-counts, stock counts, and cycle counts.
- Works with Finance regarding inventory adjustments, inventory investigations, and shipment discrepancy reconciliations.
- Ensure FIFO is followed for all transactions.
- Work in collaboration with the store and merchandising department to facilitate the orderly flow of product and inventory.
- Follow all safety code and standard operating procedures.
- Assist in other operational functions as and when requested by management.
- Work collaboratively with Merchandising, Logistics, and Finance department to monitor and maintain all aspects of inventory processes and identify opportunities for procedural enhancements to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Actively support and comply with all health and safety policy, procedures and regulations.
Other Job Functions or Accountabilities:
- Perform other duties as requested in a diligent and conscientious manner.
- Ability to safely lift and carry a minimum of 30lbs.
- Previous inventory or stock control experience desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Accuracy and attention to detail and number.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well with personnel at various levels.
- Actively promote the Lotte brand and strong professional image at all times.
- Provides key information and support to warehouse, CEO, CFO, GM, and Specialists regarding supply and inventory.
- Function as a resourceful and proactive team member. High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts, including weekends, nights and holidays.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.