Graphic Artist Featured
147 Frank Benavente St. South Barrigada
The Graphic Artist will combine artistic skill and technology to produce computer generated artwork on to different medias as well as different types of printers.
- Creates designs for clients that visually communicate desired product or project messages. Designs may be used in various visual media including magazines, billboards, advertising, restaurant menus, and product packaging.
- Creates various layouts, iconography, package designs, website designs, logos, and illustrations according to client specifications.
- Prints designs on large scale printers
- Meets with clients to discuss requirements and the design of the project.
- Creates rough drafts and sketches of concept, and presents to client for further discussion and revision.
- Participates in collaborative revision and approval process until final design is approved.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of print, electronic, and graphics media.
- Superior artistic and design skills.
- Extremely proficient in image editing and digital animation and illustration software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan a project based on interactions with the client and in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design, or related disciplines highly preferred.
- Experience working with large printers to create banners, posters, and wraps is a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Company paid medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Optional supplemental insurances also offered
- Paid vacation and sick leave. Holiday pay for recognized company holidays.
- 401k Plan
- Mandatory Pre-Employment Drug Screening for candidates given a job offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.