JWS Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd
290 Tun Jose Salas Street Suite A
This position will be responsible for the Warehouse operations and ensure compliance with the policies and procedures set in place by the Accounting Department for the warehouse. Ability to work with little supervision and a proven sense of responsibility is also necessary. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Coordinate effective Accounting operations of the warehouse.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stocktake and audit of same to verify results.
- Provide inputs on procurement of stock items based on Quickbooks POS re-order reports.
- Oversee technician truck stock in coordination with the Accounting Department.
- Receive and disperse quote request from Departments on a timely manner.
- Ensure warehouse schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
- Liaise with customers and interdepartmental personnel with high standard customer service.
- Provide leadership and training over warehouse staff by establishing clear expectations, demonstrating high standard of work practices and safety conscious behavior.
- Ensure all warehouse resources are utilized effectively.
- Assist CFO in managing Company buildings, vehicles and other JWS’ possessions.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Interpersonal skills, positive, friendly team-oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to analyze any work issues and provide inputs for solution.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well organized and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle many tasks at once.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
▪ Proficient typing and technical ability
▪ Excellent attendance and adherence track record
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
▪ High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
▪ Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Wintac and QuickBooks a plus
▪ Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
▪ Knowledge of administrative procedures
▪ Product knowledge
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.