177 ILIPOG Drive
Purpose of the Position
The fundamental role of the Controller position is:
- To manage a team and deliver accurate, efficient and effective financial advice to the CEO.
- This position is a key member of Financial Management Team and is expected to work as a team member in achieving the outcomes of the organization
- Implementing office systems, procurement, improvement and compliance
- This position, will be working under the direction of a CEO.
The Controller staff member reports to the CEO and oversees the accounting department.
The Controller is responsible for a diverse range of activities to regulate and enhance the management operations of the organizations. This includes but are not limited to:
- Supervise and provide support to the accounting department in maintaining the integrity of the general ledger
- Liaise with and provide advice to the Directors on financial accounting policies and issues
- Process and understand all modules within this software package
- Primary role is to act as lead support person for the accounting and administration department
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecast and present to upper management for questions or discussions
- Prepare accrual based financials statements and other financial reports required for internal and external reporting purposes
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliations and monthly accruals/prepayments
- Oversee asset management processes
- Address audit inquires, comments and reports form for internal and external auditors and other reviews
- Participate and contribute across the company’s financial services including:
- Involvement in the rollout of new processes
- Participation in the functional company structure
- Working alongside other financial advisers
- Manage and lead a team providing financial reports by
- Developing, mentoring and training staff
- Ensuring that response times and services standards are delivered and that all issues are quickly resolved within agreed time frame
- Monitoring activities to ensure compliance with tax filings and legislation and overseeing preparation of the statutory returns in accordance with that legislation.
- Provide advice to the company on the interpretation of the legislation, policies, procedures, compliance and minimization of issues.
- Ensure that the asset budgetary and management accounting systems efficiently and effectively meet the company’s internal planning and external reporting needs
- Assist in the preparation of budget
- Undertake regular reviews, monitoring and upgrade of budgets, monitoring of expenditure against budget and liaise with company CEO
- Monitor the accounts receivable collection status and ensure effective collection controls
- Processing of credit applications and management there of.
- Completion of and monitoring of the cash flow projections
- Implementing and managing human resource programs
- Prepare and maintain corporate certifications
- Prepare monthly close-out reports and schedules – Fixed Asset schedules, Depreciation Expense, Disposal of Fixed Asset Schedules, Notes Payable, Prepaid Schedules, Budget Analysis, Inventory, Amortization, and Bank Reconciliations
- Monitoring of Work In Progress Schedule
- Manage the company insurance coverages
- Establishment of global supply and vendor accounts
- Oversee and verify monthly inventory
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the staff member appointed to the position of Controller. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities and activities required by the position.
Salary commensurate with experience, paid Holidays, 401K Plan, Medical coverage and Vacation provided.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.