A Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the overall creative service, Public Relations/Ad, and web/E-marketing of our hotel.
What will I be doing?
As the Marcomm Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Be familiar with hotel product knowledge and related activities.
- Responsible for the publicity and promotion of all products of the hotel, including but not limited to rooms, catering, banquets, etc.
- Assist the relevant departments to achieve the revenue targets and related tasks set by the hotel.
- Develop and implement the hotel's advertising budget and external advertising.
- Coordinate and implement communication plans for hotel activities and promotions (sales, catering, etc.) with all operating departments of the hotel.
- Ensure that the hotel has a good image and corresponding flow on the mainstream platform in the main source area.
- Establish good relations with the media (publications, broadcasts, etc.) and implement hotel marketing campaigns.
- Fully monitor all printed products of the hotel to ensure consistency with group guidelines.
- Ensure the hotel homepage and other online and social media platforms’ information is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Real-time monitoring of guest comments on various network platforms and replying promptly.
- Plan and execute hotel public relation activities and achieve expected ROI.
- Design prints according to hotel standards and ensure print quality.
- Manage a comprehensive targeted database and advertise hotel promotions.
- Monitor expenses according to the commercial development department budget to maximize return on investment.
- Liaise with other hotel departments, outside organizations or government departments to coordinate and implement different hotel projects.
- Assist with photography, video shooting and interviews of domestic and foreign media.
- Update the gallery and promotional kit in a timely manner to maintain a fixed capital list.
- Prepare, plan and execute hotel public relations activities.
- Maintain normal communication with the local media.
- Monitor the design project.
- Responsible for the management of the Marcom department.
- The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
As Manager of Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Deliver creative service as requested by all departments, including sales, marketing, owner services and contracts, while staying aligned with the most updated brand guidelines and legal requirements
- Plan and execute print/web/online collateral and marketing strategies
- Communicate/negotiate with vendors
- Create and execute a strategic and comprehensive advertising and public relations plan, including media planning as well as creative/visuals
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and public relations plans
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
- Make the timeshare owners' newsletter (quarterly) as well as internal communications materials
- Supervise a Marketing Communications coordinator
What are we looking for?
A Marcom Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Hospitality: We are passionate about delivering exceptional Guest experiences.
- Integrity: We do the right thing all the time.
- Leadership: We are leaders in our industry and in our Communities.
- Teamwork: We are team players in everything we do.
- Ownership: We are owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now: We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- At least 3 years working experience in the Marketing and Public Relations department of international brand hotels.
- Possess creative writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of advertising media planning and printing production.
- PC knowledge in Word, Excel, web and basic knowledge of desktop publishing systems.
- Organized, detail-oriented and good administrative skill.
- Good communication with local news media.
- Able to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!