Primarily responsible for the accounting functions of PFC Development (Camacho Landmark Center), a subsidiary of PFC Investments. Duties include proper recording of all transactions, Preparation of Financial Reports, and other accounting related reports. Maintenance of Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable Detail Ledgers and Fixed Assets System. Responsible for general ledger accounts reconciliation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of the position, with or without accommodation. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE:
- Review and verify invoices and routes to manager for approval.
- Inputs into a/p system and process for payments.
- Reviews and reconcile vendor statements.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES:
- Works closely with facility Manager in preparing monthly rental billings.
- Inputs billings into Accounts Receivable system.
- prepares end of month Accounts Receivable aging report.
- Works closely with PFC Development President and Facility Manager in resolving billing issues with tenants.
- Prepares annual common area expense summary.
- GENERAL LEDGER:
- Responsible for the daily recording of all transactions.
- Prepares month end financial reports.
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts to details, including bank statements.
- Prepare other end of month financial reports, as needed.
- Responsible for monthly payment of bank borrowings.
- Maintain active file of PFC Development's line of credit documents and ensure that annual renewal is processed timely.
- FIXED ASSET:
- Responsible for maintaining fixed asset system.
- Ensure that new purchases are properly approved.
- Prepares schedules as directed by FP&A Controller.
- Assist FP&A controller and PFC Development President with preparing the annual budget.
- Responsible for the annual business license renewal and real property tax payments.
- Timely payments of gross receipts tax and quarterly income tax deposits.
- Prepares end of year form1099.
- Perform other duties as assigned by FP&A controller.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required.
- Minimum of at least three (3) years’ experiences as an accountant.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of and experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), FAS13, ASC 842 and accounting for property/lease agreements highly desired.
- Must be highly proficient with all Microsoft Office Applications with advanced skillsets working with Excel, and proficiency with Quick Books Accounting system
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the public.
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities, excellent written & oral communications skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Financial Aptitude
- Analytical Precision
- Decision Making
- Independently Motivated
- Collaborative Communication
PFC Investments and its' subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal and local law. EEO IS THE LAW.
PFC Investments and its' subsidiaries is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Human Resources office at 300-7746 or email your reasonable accommodation request to email@example.com.