Pacific Unlimited Inc.
- Provide warehousing operations support to the organization by picking and packing customer orders in a timely and efficient manner consistent with our customers high standards.
- Initiate and/or implement corrective action, as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer order accuracy is maintained.
- Assist with effective cost controls by picking customer orders in strict accordance with FEFO principles.
- Help promote efficiency by ensuring excellent warehouse cleanliness standards are maintained daily.
PRIMARY JOB PURPOSE
- Performs the accurate and efficient picking and packing of customer subsistence orders according to Supervisor instruction.
- Offloading/loading of customer deliveries and inventory of goods in.
- Maintain high cleanliness standards throughout warehouses.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Main Internal Relationships:
Operations, Stock Control, All other Managers
Main External Relationships:
Customers, DLA Troop Support, Vendors, Contractors
KEY POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES
Picks and packs customer orders in accordance with FEFO principles and Customer Service Team specifications.
- Obtains Customer Order Pick Lists from Customer Service Team.
- Picks customers orders in accordance with Customer Service Team prioritization and specification. Utilizes Honeywell CT500 Mobile Device for system Picking.
- Stages and placards customer orders in accordance with PUI-SPV SOP’s.
- Perform required action for response to customer service team requests for customer order changes, including the reduction of items or shelf life management.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Access warehouse workstation for placard/label printing.
- Utilize MHE to assist with order loading and warehouse replenishment.
- Assist other departments with tasks as needed by Department Leads.
The team's objectives are developed, with any recommend changes to existing methods and systems, to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the Operations Department as a whole.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in an international, dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Can adapt to rapid changes in a positive manner and work with tight deadlines.
- Health Certificate: Must obtain valid State Public Health Certificate
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Must be able to frequently lift, push, and slide packages up to 70 lbs.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and maintain HACCP principles.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Mobile Device Picking.
- Must have the ability to obtain certification in proficient use of Material Handling Equipment.
- Ability to adhere to Pacific Unlimited Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in performance of duties.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Be flexible.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
WORK ENVIRONMENT FACTORS
- Health and Safety accountability statements.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions that include heat, humidity and rain
- Exposure to indoor conditions that include temperate to extreme cold temperatures
- Work in environments that include material handling equipment such as forklifts, electric pallet jacks and trucks
- Auditory exposure to moderately loud fans and blowers
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.