Payroll Specialist Featured
Western Sales Trading Company
147 Frank Benavente Street South Barrigada Guam
Position: Payroll Specialist
Type of Employment: Full-time
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The payroll specialist will be responsible for processing payroll; filing taxes and other miscellaneous tasks related to accounting.
- Process department payroll, including entering data for workers’ compensation, reimbursements and payroll adjustments.
- Compute time cards and enter data for fees, including investigation of payments.
- Track employee vacation leave, sick leave and encumbered accounts.
- Enter payroll checks/cash deposits and process payout slips.
- File payroll taxes so that all requirements are met while avoiding over payment.
- Prepare and file monthly, quarterly and annual Payroll related reports including printing of employees W2s.
- Process expense reports in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous duties to assist in the success of the departments goals.
- Complete various company disbursements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or in a relevance to accounting.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- At least 1-2 years of related Accounting experience.
- Must possess strong knowledge working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Applications.
- Company paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- Holiday, Sick, Vacation Paid leaves.
- Other Supplemental Insurances
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.