Nissan Rent-A-Car, known for its “Best Rent A Car Rates & Service“ is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Nissan Motor Corporation in Guam. As a dealership owned car rental business, we have established a solid reputation as the car rental company of choice, with one of the newest and youngest fleet of Nissan manufactured vehicles in the car rental industry.
To ensure the highest quality performance for each vehicle, Nissan Rent-A-Car vehicles are routinely serviced and maintained by a team of professionally trained technicians from the Nissan dealership, using only the best genuine Nissan parts.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - KOREAN
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative that is fluent in both the English and KOREAN languages to join our team at Nissan Rent A Car. Our customer service representatives are responsible for ensuring our customers' vehicle rental reservations are conducted efficiently and with an emphasis on providing outstanding customer service throughout the process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizing both English and Korean languages, assists customers with the opening and closing of rental contracts.
- Takes reservations and/or confirms the status of vehicle reservations to customers.
- Pre-plans rental activity for each shift and the following day by checking reservations and coordinating with service agents to position requested vehicles in order to accommodate confirmed reservations for a specific time.
- Communicates with the location supervisor during overbooked situations or when the requested vehicle is not available.
- Assisting customers by providing pertinent information such as rates, model, type.
- Assist other locations with locating vehicles and having them properly routed to meet demand.
- Ensure daily reconciliation reports are completed on time and cash collections are verified before submission.
- Coordinate on-time customer pick-up and drop-off with service agents.
- Daily follow-up on rentals to ensure there are no over-due vehicles. Calls customers to return vehicle or secures additional deposits for extended rentals.
- Assist supervisors in compiling, completing & generating reports as directed, for timely submission of month-end reports.
- Accepts accident reports and ensures proper documents are obtained for insurance filing purpose.
- As delegated, compiles information on number of referrals from tour agents, travel agencies, etc. and prepares commission check request.
- Updates authorization files to be on hand for submission to accounting for proper billing.
- As delegated, compiles statistics and submits survey of customer referral sources.
- Handles customer refunds and other payment transactions.
- Handles reservation requests from phone, internet and walk-in customers.
- Obtains approval codes on credit card transactions prior to the rental and during closure of the rental to ensure proper collection.
- Follows up for proper supporting documents for rentals that are being billed.
- Secures lost & found items and follows company protocols for the safe return of such items to the customer(s).
- Fluent in English and Korean languages (reading, writing and speaking). Additional fluency in other languages is definitely a plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with office software and equipment.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, efficient multi-tasking and organizational skills and the ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to remain courteous and professional with customers at all times.
- Exemplify a personable and professional appearance.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, under pressure and able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- A valid Guam driver’s license is required.
The Customer Service Representative’s work is performed mostly in an office setting. S/he works both indoors and out, moving about the rental office outlets and wash-lot to communicate with department employees. S/he may be required to assist with the transport of vehicles as needed. S/he may be subject to harsh and derogatory comments from customers. S/he will be required to stand six to eight hours per shift while working behind the rental counter. May be exposed to the sun, rain, windy conditions, noise, exhaust fumes, and dust while assisting customers to their vehicle during the service agents’ absence. Flexible evening, holiday and weekend work hours will be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested in applying for this position? Please see options below:
- Option 1 (EMAIL): Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- Option 2 (ONLINE): Complete our online employment application at www.nissanguam.com/employment-application.
- Option 3 (IN-PERSON): Employment applications may be completed at our main office at 1012 N Marine Corps Drive, Upper Tumon, Monday to Saturday, 8:00AM – 4:00PM.
Nissan Rent A Car is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.