Foremost Foods, Inc.
161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St.
The System Administrator will administer and oversee the implementation, organization and troubleshooting of the network, hardware and underlying communications protocols.
- Maintain good internal/external internal customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating their needs, and resolving their problems.
- Monitors the assigned network, ensuring optimal function and minimal downtime.
Monitors and analyzes network load including traffic and utilization trends.
Ensures networks are protected from physical harm, viruses, unauthorized users, and damage to data by developing and monitoring security procedures or collaborating with network security staff.
Drafts checklists, processes, and support trees, and knowledge bases for help desk and other support staff.
Oversees the work of technical support staff as they manage network hubs, routers, and servers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field required. ·
- At least three (3) years of experience with LAN and WAN technologies, including multiple network operating systems, topologies, and protocols, required.
- A+, Network+, and/or similar certifications highly preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Thorough understanding of networking protocols, LAN networking, and WAN networking.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.