Island Choice Inc.
190 West Marine Corps. Drive, Ste. 6
- Drive a company vehicle with capacities under three tons in order to transport materials to and from specified destinations such as residences and offices, or within industrial yards
- Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Follow a predetermined, set driving route every day to deliver products
- Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions
- The ability and desire to work outdoors in various types of weather
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles
- The ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 45 pounds safely
- Present bills and receipts, and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries
- Working experience in a customer service, customer focused position
- Military Base access a Plus
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.