Civil Site Engineer for six months
Fichtner Consulting Engineers
c/o KEPCO MANGILAO SOLAR LLC, Suite 301, Bldg D, 718 North Marine Corps Drive, Upper Tumon, Guam 96913
Fichtner Consulting Engineers is the Owner Engineer (OE) of the 60 MW PV solar and battery storage construction project at Mangilao, Guam. We are looking for a Civil Site Inspector working in our OE site supervision team for six months with an extension option. Your job will be to quality-control the Contractor’s day-to-day work on site:
- supervise the construction works performed at the Project site
- progress meetings with Contractors and Construction Schedule control
- review the Contractor's plans for site management and monitor his staffing plan at the site
- review the contractor's performance of QA/QC tasks and tests
- verify that construction works are carried out in accordance with the specifications, approved design, following good engineering practice
- raise and follow through non-conformity claims against the Contractor
- review change orders / requests
- verify the construction scope interfaces between suppliers and subcontractors
- supervise and control tests and other quality control measures, including cold and hot commissioning
- verify the Contractor's as-built documentation and O&M Manual submission
- develop and maintain a punch list and expedite the completion and close-up by the Contractors
- prepare monthly reports on progress of work and reporting to the Owner
This is a time based, project based contract on a freelance basis.
Civil engineering degree with four years of formal engineering or construction training and at least 6 years of construction experience
familiar with various construction methods and materials, installation procedures, tolerances, norms and standards
proper computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
If you are interested please email us your CV, availability (notice period) and salary expectation.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.