▪ Assist Safety Team
Role & Responsibility
▪ Conduct daily project surveys to identify safe and unsafe work behaviors conditions.
▪ Work to assist the Superintendent and subcontractor supervision to resolve unsafe behaviors observed.
▪ Report observations to Safety Manager and Safety Officer.
▪ Monitor and report on subcontractor safety performance.
▪ Four-year college degree or high-school graduate with more than
3 years' experience in the corresponding field (e.g. power plant project).
▪ Familiar with various construction methods and materials.
▪ English oral & written communication skills are required.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.