The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations and individuals to protect the health, safety and security of America and the world. The CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress to mobilize philanthropic partners and private-sector resources to support CDC’s critical health protection mission. Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has launched approximately 1,000 programs and has served as a strategic partner to CDC during public health emergencies. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the nation’s lead agency charged with protecting the public's health.
The CDC Foundation seeks candidates for a full-time Research and Statistics Analyst II to support the CDC.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the nation’s lead agency charged with protecting the public's health. The CDC Foundation offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• This is complex professional and supervisory work in preparing reports of statistical analyses of data.
• Supervises and participates in conducting research projects to include statistical analyses.
• Plans and defines the limits of studies and advises in the development of data-collection methods; confers with department officials to determine data need for operating purposes
• Supervises the development of tabulation procedures, statistical treatment of data, and the preparation of reports for publications;
• Reviews reports prepared by subordinate staff.
• Prepares extensive analyses of both statistical and non-mathematical data regarding the problems experienced when performing duties on Coronavirus Response activities.
• Two (2) years of experience in statistical research
• Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, or closely related field.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by law. We comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria in accordance with 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-300.5(a)(12) and 60-741.5(a)(7). As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.
The CDC Foundation is a smoke-free environment.
Relocation expenses are not included.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.