C License Drivers Featured
Tun Joaquin Guerrero Street
DeWitt Transportation Services of Guam, Inc. (DTG) is looking for qualified, hardworking individual(s), and a team player to fill the position of a Tractor Driver. Applicants are required to have C Endorsements on their Guam Driver’s License and have a valid DOT Medical Certificate. They are responsible for conducting vehicle inspections before leaving DTG warehouse and when they return at the end of the day. Drivers must follow their assigned routes for the day and maintain ongoing communication with the dispatcher.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties maybe assigned:
- Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Proper securement of cargo load.
- Adhere / follow ALL company “Safety” practices, policies and procedures, including DOT requirements.
- Perform both pre and post trip inspections to ensure truck is in compliance and safe to operate.
- Must possess and provide excellent customer service, including a positive and professional attitude.
- Report all accidents, damages and/or injuries in a timely manner (within 24 hours.)
- When reporting accidents or damages, please take appropriate pictures of the scene or damages and include them with your report to management.
- Follow directions and open communication with supervisors, dispatcher(s) and customers.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS:
- Must have a current Commercial Driver’s license with ABC endorsement.
- Must have valid a Medical Card as required by the DOT.
- Must have clean Driving History/Record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of one year experience driving tractor trucks.
- Ability to clear background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Medical & Dental
- FSA & Guardian benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.