256 East Marine Corps Drive
YAMAHA IS LOOKING FOR A MECHANIC
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair Outboard engines, Jet skis and all Power Sports vehicles (ie, Motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s, Scooters, Side x Sides). You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of engines and electrical systems. An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Proven experience as a Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
- Build and assemble all Power Sports vehicles (ie, Motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s, Scooters, Side x Sides), Outboard engines, and Jet Skis according to requirements.
- Inspect engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Undertake other duties as assigned and keep logs of work done.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to Outboard engines, Jet skis, and Power Sports users.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.