▪ Installation, maintenance, and repairing electrical wiring (MV, LV), equipment, fixtures, and fire alarm.
▪ Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repairing of buildings or power plant, Solar power.
▪ Provide engineering related assistance to the Superintendent and subcontractor supervision with regards to installation of batteries, panel, TR, lighting, cable, fire alarm and Terminate of MV, LV cable on the field
- Inspection with Superintendent and subcontractor in accordance with ITP and checking RFI, ITR from sub-contractor
- Material Receiving Inspection, Hand-over Report, Installation inspection
▪ Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards,
defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure
compliance with codes.
1. Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control is a plus.
2. Bi-Lingual: Korean and English
Send resume to
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.