▪ Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing
construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities,
such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams,
irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and
▪ Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to
design specifications and safety or sanitation standards, RFI, ITR, RRI, RIR.
▪ Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or
material stress factors to determine design specifications.
▪ Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel
regarding design, construction, program modifications, or structural
▪ Test soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength
of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
▪ Occasional site inspection and regular communication with construction manager regarding compliance with design and safety.
▪ Strong knowledge of local government regulations, potential hazards, and other factors that should be considered during the planning stages of the project
▪ Knowledge of Local and Federal Government Permit Application Process, ensuring compliance with Standard Regulations
▪ Able to plan and design structures and systems in line with industry and government standards using engineering design software.
▪ Oversee surveying operations to establish reference points, site layouts, grades, and building locations
1. Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control is a plus.
2. Bi-Lingual: Korean and English
Send resume to:
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.