Construction Contracts Administrator
The ideal Construction Administrator candidate will have a take‐charge, positive attitude. The selected candidate will work with our Project Management team, which includes Executives, Project Leaders, and Site Leaders to provide support on the day to day processes related to running development, and construction projects.
The Construction Administrator participates in a variety of project administrative activities such as managing contracts, the permitting process, change orders, cost management, and closeouts. This individual will be the hub of the project team. This is a terrific opportunity to utilize your organizational and interpersonal communication skills while being a part of a collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include reviewing contracts, timelines, interoffice communication and overseeing different departments tasks within the contract process.
Our firm is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual interested in assessing customer service expectations and ensuring delivery of contractual services by applying expertise in administration and construction management as Construction Contracts Administrator.
This position will provide a great opportunity for a long‐term thinker to exhibit administrative expertise across a range of markets and clients, leverage technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness, participate in a broad range of project planning and coordination duties, and grow with the company. The role will offer opportunities to bring value by learning from project team members and sharing expertise with the project team.
Essential Duties: ·
Maintain company customer database; points of contact, universal sub‐contractor contracts, safety manuals
· Call and then email sub‐contractors/prime contractors for the solicitation of proposals and bids for work in each division.·)
· Setting up and maintaining project contact list and email groups
· Preparing conference room(s) for project meetings
· Filing and organizing the project file.
· Writing Change Orders, Meeting Minutes,
· Administrative and clerical tasks
· Setting up meetings for the Executive Team
· Obtaining project information; permitting requirements, utility connection fees, municipal right of ways, access agreements, etc.
· Assemble the project close out package; Warranties, material information, project ‘as‐builts’, equipment information, contractor contacts, maintenance agreements.
Standards of Performance:
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.