Assistant Controller/Financial Analyst
BLACK CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
P.O.BOX 24667 GMF
Commensurate with Experience
Black Construction Corporation is looking for an Assistant Controller/Financial Analyst to assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of the Controller. Will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping maintain and set up necessary control systems. With good knowledge of accounting principles, organized with a great eye for details, reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively. Can contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and controls.
- 5 years of proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial process (budgeting, financial closing, reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving ability
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- Experience as an auditor is a plus
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.