Island Choice Drinking Water has been serving Guam over 27 years and counting in delivering the purest drinking water on island. Island Choice Drinking Water, is seeking an experienced Delivery Driver, friendly, dedicated and hard-working individual to provide excellent customer service with offering payment up to $11.00 to $12.00 per hour. This is a route delivery position to deliver 5 Gallon Purified Bottled Water and accessories to both commercial and residential customers.
Key responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive a company vehicle with capacities under three tons in order to transport materials to and from specified destinations such as residences and offices, or within industrial yards
- Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Follow a predetermined, set driving route every day to deliver products
- Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions
- The ability and desire to work outdoors in various types of weather
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Perform emergency repairs such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles
- The ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 45 pounds safely
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against handheld devices
- Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with regulations
- Present bills and receipts, and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Sell and keep records of sales for products from truck inventory.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Working experience in a customer service, customer focused position
- High School Diploma or equivalent education level
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience in maintaining and repairing vehicles
- Valid Driver’s License
Island Choice Drinking Water has been serving Guam over 27 years and counting in delivering the purest drinking water on island. Island Choice Drinking Water, is looking for an aggressive, Customer Service that is a detailed-oriented, friendly, dedicated and hard-working individual. This candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient with Quick Books, and MS Office.
Employees of Island Choice Drinking Water are offered a competitive hourly rate, commission & bonuses, a positive, supportive work environment; opportunity for advancement and growth within the organization; challenges for learning more about the business and how to improve yourself, as well as the company; and to be part of successful and growing business!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Find potential customers
- Close deals and open accounts
- maintain up-to-date billing system
- generate and send out invoices
- carry out billing and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- perform account reconciliations
- research and resolve payment discrepancies
- maintain customer files and records
- follow established procedures for processing receipts, etc.
- investigate and resolve customer queries
- develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- assist with month-end procedure
- collect data and prepare monthly metrics
Education and Experience
- knowledge of general accounting principals
- proficient in relevant computer software
- attention to detail and accuracy
- good verbal and written communication skills
- organizational skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- customer service skills
Please submit your resume by using the APPLY FOR THIS JOB! link below.