Heavy Equipment Mechanic Featured
Alliance Worldwide Distributing, LLC
425 Chalan San Antonio PMB 263
- Completes inspections and performs preventive and corrective maintenance on all vehicles and equipment assigned to the vehicle maintenance shop.
- Experience with watercraft and generator maintenance
- Checks condition of equipment, determines causes of malfunctions, and performs repairs required. Inspects, removes and replaces components such as engines, fuel, air, electrical, and cooling systems.
- Performs repairs and servicing of equipment components.
- Completes preventive maintenance by inspecting, servicing, and correcting discrepancies according to maintenance policies, directives and advisories.
- Completes work order documents noting time and parts and supplies used. Verifies working order of equipment after servicing is complete.
- Assists lower level mechanics with diagnosis and technical issues.
- Proven experience as Mechanic with Leadership Skills
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is preferred
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.