NAKICOS Corporation dba: Subway Pacific
161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St.
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedures, accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Valid Health Certificate, the ability to obtain one.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and up-to-date resume by clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB!” link provided below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more employment opportunities with our Group of Companies, please visit http://glimpsesofguam.com/careers/
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.