Distribution Specialist - Driver
Foremost Foods, Inc.
Receives, stores, stocks, sorts, assembles, distributes, and delivers products of parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- Maintain good customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs and resolving their problems.
- Responsible for proper loading and unloading of products. Secures products to prevent movement and allow safe transport.
- Responsible for accurately checking delivery loads before leaving the compound.
- Ensure understanding and fulfillment of daily schedules, customer orders, work orders, or requisitions for items to be moved, gathered, or distributed/delivered.
- Follow company procedural requirements in maintaining accuracy of all records, logs, and all other documents. Use computerized handheld equipment such as cell phones and printers as tools for proper recordkeeping.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets/shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department and loading of the trucks.
- Responsible for the FIFO of products at the company warehouse and all accounts; restocks and rotates displays and back stock area of all accounts
- Stock products in vending machines as assigned. Clean and maintain vending machines, i.e., remove dust from compressor fins, wipe down machine, remove trash, etc. Promptly uploads and downloads vending machine prior to Engineering pickup.
- Report damages of products, equipment, machines and warehouse property to Guam Sales and Distribution Manager.
- Perform vehicle inspections, preventative maintenance and cleaning before, during and after trips; responsible for minor repairs as needed and appropriate while on the road. Reports accidents and malfunctions of trucks/vehicles immediately to supervisor or Facilities Manager.
- Accurate and safe handling of all cash or check payments received from customers upon delivery of products or upon collection of money deposited into vending machines. Turn in all invoices, summary reports, and cash bags to cashier daily for reconcilement.
- Attend departmental/company meetings, safety, training and/or workshops as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least one (1) month experience or combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to operate standard and automatic delivery vehicles.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in operating a forklift is a plus.
- Exhibits high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Maintains a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation.
- MUST have Guam Chauffeur’s License
- MUST have Health Certificate
- MUST have DOT Medical Certificate
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and up-to-date resume by clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB!” link provided below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.