Nature of work in this class:
Primary and directly responsible for supervising floor personnel; (Wait Service & Buss Persons, & Cashiers); directly responsible for delivery of serious customer services; responsible for the preparation of work schedules and resolving customer complaints and concerns. The employee is responsible for general operations of the restaurant while on shift duty. Generally, oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Focus Words for position = Training & Development, Communication, Supervision, Control
Illustrative Examples of Work:
(Listed below are SOME of the duties and responsibilities of the position)
Minimum Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrates ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions
· Strong supervisory, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Working knowledge of Planning, organizational & leadership skills
· Knowledgeable in the concepts of human resources
· Ability to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the guests
· Full understanding of customer services concepts & procedures of the company
· Ability to lead and motivate staff
· Possess excellent basic math skills and have ability to operate a POS system
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours)
· Be able to reach, bend, scoop and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
· Able to work long hours as needed
Minimum Work Experiences & Training:
· High school graduate
· Working experience of two (2) or more years, and knowledge of the service and food and beverage industries
· Two (2) years of direct guest contact working experience (front of the house)
· Two (2) years work experience in a supervisory role
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.