165I Guerrero Street, FL 100, Tamuning, GU
Dewitt Guam is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual with a strong customer service background, to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess strong multitasking, time management, and organizational skills.
Our organization seeks to hire an individual to assist our transportation and logistics department with customers moving around the world.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DUTIES:
Plan, coordinate and assist customers with their move of household goods and personal effects.
- Office duties for this fast paced environment will include:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Computer: Working in a networked environment using Windows and/or Windows-like interface using Microsoft office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at a proficient level.
- Time management & organizational skills: Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments. Ability to maintain confidentiality, knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques, exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Teamwork, multitasking, resourceful and interpersonal skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three (3) years’ experience in strong administrative and customer service skills. Including, answering phones, typing activities, data entry, reviewing and validating customer documentation.
- Customer Service skills a plus.
- Valid Guam Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in transportation and logistics a plus
• Medical & Dental
• FSA Medical & Dependent
• Aflac Benefits (i.e. Cancer, Disability, Accidental and Life)
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.