Ban Thai Restaurant & Lounge
Serving up authentic Thai cuisine on Guam for nearly 20 years, Ban Thai is a classic icon in the Tumon restaurant scene. It has been voted Guam’s Best Thai Food for 6 years in a row and was also selected as Guam’s Best Brunch, Best Soup and Best Buffet by Pika’s Best of Guam in 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Leader with a passion for amazing food and hospitality. Responsibilities include all day-to-day operating activities, including staffing, revenue growth, expense, cost and margin control; service and delivery; monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management. This is a highly visible role tasked with consistently delivering guest service excellence, operational effectiveness and strong revenue numbers. If you are looking for the next step in your career growth, this could be the position for you.
Brief Job Description of Management/Supervisor(detailed Description to be provided upon selection for interview):
· Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
· Coach all levels of the Restaurant Staff to ensure operational success.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Leads and Manages employees in accordance with Company Policy, and Local and Federal Laws.
· Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
· Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the restaurant and dining experience.
· Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
· Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
· Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
· Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
· Collaborates with Kitchen Management to develop appetizing menus.
· Prepares and submits operations reports and other documentation requested by the regional manager.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Presents high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
· Excellent time management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Must be capable of working under pressure.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Previous restaurant experience required; management experience preferred.
· Serv Safe Certified preferred
Benefit Opportunities (must meet eligibility requirements, if hired for the position):
To apply, you may also complete a Job Application at any of our locations.
We look forward to hearing from you...:)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.