* Clean and make up guestrooms. Ensure proper bed making as instructed & according to standard operating procedures. Follow proper procedures in cleaning bathrooms and safety rules when handling cleaning chemicals. Use PPE for safety.
* Replenish all guests' amenities and linens in all guestrooms.
* Ensure that each room has clean linen daily, unless guests opts to participate in the hotel's "Green Program."
* Remove dust on all furniture's and fixtures.
* Vacuum carpet and sweep under the beds.
* All drinking glasses, coffee cups or mugs, coffee pots and ice buckets are to be cleaned and wiped dry, daily.
* Report any discrepancies in the room to supervisor/housekeeping office, including equipment that is malfunctioning.
* Respond to guests' requests within 30 minutes. Be courteous and respond with respect.
* Keep pantries and elevator service landing storerooms organized and cleaned.
* Be alert while on the guest floors areas and surroundings for safety and security purposes, alert manager via the house- keeping office or supervisor and if possible, the security office, of any strangers or suspicious-looking individuals on the floors.
* Ensure radio is working properly and Respond to messages being relayed by the Administrative Clerk.
* Follow reporting procedures when finding valuables, opened safe or anything unusual in guest rooms when making up beds. Report to supervisor/housekeeping office and turn in item(s) left by the guest in check-out rooms. Notify housekeeping office upon finding a locked safe in a check-out room.
* Respond to room status check. Ensure proper endorsement of rooms are completed before going off-duty.
* Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the reflect the business needs of the hotel. Employee may be required to work weekends, holidays; day, swing or graveyard shifts.
* This position may be required to perform additional duties as necessary.
* Interact in courteous and professional manner with all guests and co-workers from all departments.
* Respond in courteous, professional and rapid manner in order to resolve all guests difficulties, informing supervisor or manager of guest concerns.
* Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency and composure.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area. Maintain a clean and presentable cart.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.