Tristar Terminals Guam Inc.
P.O. Box 8210
TRISTAR TERMINALS is seeking a highly motivated candidate to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting field. Experience in construction accounting is a plus.
- BS Accounting/ associate degree or related financial discipline is preferred.
- Significant experience working with an automated financial system and document imaging and workflow system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, procedures, methods, and theory.
- Knowledge of laws, rules, and policies governing assigned functional accounting area.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Excel, MSWord, PowerPoint etc.)/QuickBooks
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced work environment, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
TRISTAR TERMINALS offers excellent benefits. Our benefit plan includes paid Vacation and Sick leave, Discount gas, Medical insurance coverage and other benefits.
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Depending on assigned area of responsibility, incumbents in the position may perform one or more of the activities described below.
- Must perform activities covering accounts receivables/ accounts payable/inventory/fixed asset report maintenance/general accounts reconciliation & schedules and reporting of financial statements.
- Must have knowledge on various tax forms and filing process.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports, ability to research and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts
- Prepare various schedules to support Accounts Payable & Receivable Function
- Assist in maintaining organized vendor filing and other accounting documentation
- Obtain required signatures to process for payment
- Receive & post all invoices from vendors
- Request monthly statement of Account from vendors
- Find and use accounting data to resolve problems and discrepancies
- Perform general administrative tasks as assigned
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Attention to accuracy and detail is a must
- Other tasks may be assigned as required
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.