Create special effects, animation, or other visual images using film, video, computers, or other electronic tools and media for use in products or creations, such as computer games, movies, music videos, and commercials. Create and design concepts for print and digital advertisements and layouts for publications.
- Design and create and edit enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, social media, mobile, television, digital billboards, etc.)
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Artists might also use video and photography equipment to capture images or audio devices for multimedia projects. Includes identifying best techniques and methods to communicate material.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Script, plan, and create story boards and animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured, or animated by computer.
- Create designs and concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts for various print materials, including print and digital advertisements, product packaging, posters, billboards, web, logo creation etc.
- Create layouts for publications — newspapers, magazines, brochures, booklets, etc.
- Stay updated with the rapidly changing trends and upgrades in technology, as it pertains to your duties.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed by participating in brainstorming sessions, sharing ideas, perspectives, provide solutions and to understand project scope.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer animation, digital arts, graphic design or related field and three to five years of experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Graphic Design Skills: Motion graphic/animation skills, layout skills, creative services, customer focus, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, acute vision, handles rejection, able to work with a team, understanding of design principles.
- Software Skills: Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, to include Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Federal law require that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and up-to-date resume by clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB!” link provided below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For other group career opportunities, you can visit http://glimpsesofguam.com/careers/.