MATSUMOTOKIYOSHI GUAM CO., LTD.
120 Route 10A
About Matsumotokiyoshi Group Co., LTD and MatsukiyoCocokara & Co.
The largest drugstore chain in Japan, established as Matsumoto Pharmacy in Chiba prefecture in 1932. On October 1, 2021, Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co., Ltd., and Cocokara Fine, Inc. integrated their operations creating a social and lifestyle infrastructure operation with over 3,400 domestic stores, based on the mutual belief that both companies would be the best partners to fulfill their shared goals.
Our mission is to extend our customers’ health wellness, longevity, and skin care beauty protection to improve and maintain a lifestyle fulfilment.
Objectives of this Position
- Ensuring smooth and efficient store operations.
- Adhere to sales processes and policies for excellence and quality customer service.
- Develop a deep understanding of products sold in-store.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Greet, welcome, and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Listen to customers' needs and provide expert product advice and recommendations.
- Resolve customer inquiries, complaints, and concerns promptly and effectively in a friendly and polite manner, without allowing emotions to take over.
- Establish friendly customer relationships with regular customers.
- Handle returns and exchanges of merchandise when appropriate.
- Always team-up with co-workers to ensure a positive shopping experience for all customers.
- Stay informed about the products available in the store, including over-the-counter medications and cosmetics.
- Provide accurate information to customers about product uses, side effects, and precautionary measures.
- Utilize Web to Store and Store to Home and other integrated retail processes as methods to enhance customers’ shopping experience.
- Follow cash-handling policies and procedures to accurately handle cash, credit card transactions, and provide exact change.
- Maintain cash register and ensure all transactions are recorded correctly.
- Follow cash handling policies and procedures.
- Keep the store clean, organized, and well-maintained.
- Perform regular shelf and product checks to ensure accurate pricing and product availability.
- Assist in the receiving and stocking of merchandise.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including those related to health and safety, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Always maintain confidentiality regarding customer information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Point of Sale (PoS) systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Basic math skills for cash handling.
- Knowledge of over-the-counter medications and health products is a plus.
- Knowledge of inventory control a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends is desired.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.