Position Title: HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Reports To: HR Manager
Department: Human Resources
SUMMARY of RESPONSIBILITIES: The Human Resources Assistant assists the Human Resources Manager in the administration of all HR functions. The HR Assistant must carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position with a view to maximizing the efficiency of the office have a working knowledge of computers and the office activities for the HR department in accordance with the company policies and objectives.
Specific Duties include the following:
· Coordinate processing of new employees documents.
· Organization of orientation of new employees.
· Assist HR Manager in handling of any employee problems.
· Coordinate interviews for department managers.
· Conducts training for employees
· Support HR Activities and programs
· Establish, organize, and maintain files in an orderly manner for the HR Manager.
· Ensure inter-departmental memos, i.e. notification of Health Certificate renewals, GIAA/AOA badge renewals, D.O.T. renewals, and all pertinent information needed for department Managers/Supervisors as directed by HR Manager.
· Prepare and coordinate documents for any publications on any vacancies of positions within the company.
· Carry out other related tasks as directed.
· Disclosure of proprietary corporate business documents and proprietary information is prohibited. Proprietary information is information or material relating to LSG Lufthansa purchasing, personnel, accounting, and sales. Examples include, but are not limited to, pricing information, employee information, computer software and programming.
Monday thru Friday, 8 hours a day and 5 days a week. Overtime duties are required as operational needs.
· Must be proficient in the use of the English language (written and oral).
· Must have professional telephone etiquette.
· Must be dependable and flexible.
· Must be proficient with the use of computers and type with reasonable speed and accuracy.
· Ability to perform more than one task at a time.
· Must have good organizational skills.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
· Must be able to make independent, well thought out decisions; as well as the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must also have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form.
· Must have knowledge of prevailing business procedures and the ability to operate various office machines (fax, telex, copier, etc)
LSG Sky Chefs is an equal opportunity employer.
*PLEASE ATTACH RESUME WHEN APPLYING*
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.