Position Title: PRICING ANALYST/ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Supervises: Pricing/Customer Service Activities
Department: Customer Service
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: This position will be responsible for focus areas to include data and pricing to ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the airline business account, outside catering and its methodology. This position also carries out the duties and responsibilities to maintain effective liaison and contact with a variety of small airline customer accounts in meeting their instructions and expectation so as to achieve a total customer satisfaction.
Specific duties as Pricing Analyst include the following:
· Reviews the pricing of all airline accounts using a methodology approved by Regional Office.
· Collects and interprets menu specifications for assigned accounts, and research and resolve any discrepancies.
· Inputs and maintains the Sales and Production Bill of materials for assigned accounts at all units.
· Inputs specification pictures and cooking instructions for all menus in assigned accounts.
· Performs continuous audits to ensure standard, consistent and quality master data in Data Systems.
· Ensure that company policies and procedures are followed provide disciplinary action as needed.
Specific duties as Accounts Executive include the following:
· Assist in creating, maintaining and updating menu and other service specifications in accordance with customer instructions and company standards.
· Assist in maintaining updates and distribution of customer traffic programs according to customer information.
· Assist in maintain and handling customer report system in accordance with the internal guidelines, produce and compile various reports concerning customers as required.
· Handles and follow-up customer complaints if any, of small assigned customer, and take the corrective and preventive measures.
· Assist in the organization and arranging of menu presentation to meet the customer and internal requirements.
· Familiarizes with respective airline customer contract/agreement so as to understand its full force and effect.
· Attends customer meetings, airline group meal tasting and follow up on any action required.
· Performs the flight and station visit periodically to maintain good relations with local staff and crew.
· Communicates effectively with internal department and provide update and clear information concerning the customer instruction and expectations.
· Assist in promoting customer care with suggestions for new products or possible improvements to internal and external customer handling proactively.
· Performs other duties as may be required by the mission of the company.
· Disclosure of proprietary corporate business documents and proprietary information is prohibited. Proprietary information is information or material relating to LSG Lufthansa purchasing, accounting, personnel, and sales. Examples include, but are not limited to: pricing information profits employee information, computer software and programming.
· Must be proficient in the use of English language (written and oral).
· Must have good communications skills.
· Must have good organizational skills.
· Must be able to make independent, well thought out decisions.
· Must be dependable and flexible.
· Must have prior supervisory experience in dealing with employees.
· Must have good customer/human relation skills.
· Must have ability to work with mathematical concepts.
· Must have ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree public or business administration or closely related field; and 1-3 years of professional customer service and/or pricing analyst work; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the preferable knowledge, abilities and skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment is representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The employee may occasionally be exposed to electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to work at another job site. While working at a different job site, the employee may occasionally work near moving mechanical parts, be
exposed to fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level at the alternative job site may occasionally be moderate to high.
Job Type: Full-time
*PLEASE ATTACH RESUME WHEN APPLYING*
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.