Electrical/Solar Construction Manager Featured
Generation Renewable Inc.
177 Ipilog Ave
Based on experienced
With over 20+ megawatts installed and a healthy pipeline, Generation Renewable Inc. is looking for an experienced Electrical/Solar Energy Construction Manager who will provide full-time leadership and technical expertise for our electrical and solar energy projects.
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget, local and National codes and schedules. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, and local inspectors
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all company construction personnel on assigned project(s).
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to. Interpret policies as required.
- Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Assist with implementation/interpretation of safety programs.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Oversee in house crews. Coordinate daily and weekly schedule of man power.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 4-year construction/business administration degree or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 10 years construction management/supervisory, GC license or equivalent experience in installing photovoltaic panels, which includes knowledge of electrical preferred
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience installing commercial construction projects
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods)
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills required
- Must be available to travel
- NABCEP Certified - a plus
- Valid driver's license & clean driving record
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Adaptable to new technologies and web-based software systems
We are an equal opportunity employer of veterans
Our company provides excellent benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.