Responsible for analysis and monitoring of the credit worthiness of assigned corporate/commercial accounts. Position works hand-in-hand with Relationship Manager to service corporate/commercial accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of reports using credit data to assist with the Relationship Manager's decision on potential commercial business.
* Does analysis of current credit data and financial statements for Relationship Managers on Commercial Loans
*Retain, maintains and builds upon existing and new relationship;
*Ensure high level of internal and external customer service relationships
Education (Bachelor's Degree) and Previous Experience
• Minimum 3 years experience in corporate banking, specifically preparing proposals, performing customer analysis, developing marketing plans, managing assigned portfolio.
Other Skills Required for the Job:
• Analytical –Excellent Analytical skills and attention to Details.
• Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget;
• Communications Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in English – written and spoken.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Planning/Organizing and Control- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
• Supervisory Skills
• Leadership & Decision Making Skills
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.