Lead Warehouseman Featured
165-I Guerro Street FL 100
Dewitt Guam is seeking a capable and career-oriented individual to work in our shipping/dock operation. Our Lead Warehouseman is responsible for daily warehouse operations, directing the activities of forklift operators and ensuring the loading and unloading of freight in a safe and timely manner.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Unloading/loading ocean freight containers and freight delivery trucks in a timely manner, to include moving or storing items according to delivery or routing documents (i.e. manifests, bill of ladings).
- Verify documentation and condition of freight to assure quality standards.
- Maintains safe work environment by keeping warehouse clean and organized.
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials.
- Assembling, addressing, stamping, packing, unpacking and arranging for the transportation of products.
- Operate a hand truck, forklift or other heavy equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 yrs previous warehouse experience
- Forklift Certified
- Strong team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Dependable and reliable
- General freight handling knowledge is a plus
- GU Driver’s License
- Positive attitude a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Written and verbal communication.
- Medical & Dental
- FSA & Aflac benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.