In preparation for our new California Pizza Kitchen location in Hagatna, and for our Beachin Shrimp location in Tumon, we are looking for enthusiastic and diligent Leaders with a passion for amazing food and hospitality. Responsibilities include all day-to-day operating activities, including staffing, revenue growth, expense, cost and margin control; service and delivery; monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management. This is a highly visible role tasked with consistently delivering guest service excellence, operational effectiveness and strong revenue numbers. If you are looking for the next step in your career growth, this could be the position for you.
- General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Kitchen Manager
Benefit Opportunities (must meet eligibility requirements, if hired for the position):
- Employee discounts at our various restaurant locations
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation leave
- BONUSES (subject to Company Performance)
- Training and advancement opportunities
Brief Job Description of Management/Supervisor (detailed Description to be provided upon selection for interview):
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
- Coach all levels of the Restaurant Staff to ensure operational success.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with Company Policy, and Local and Federal Laws.
- Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the restaurant and dining experience.
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
- Collaborates with chefs to develop appetizing menus.
- Prepares and submits operations reports and other documentation requested by the regional manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Presents high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be capable of working under pressure.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous restaurant experience required; management experience preferred.
- Serv Safe Certified preferred
To apply, you may also complete a Job Application at any of our locations.
We look forward to hearing from you...:)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer