B License Driver
165I Guerrero Street FL 100, Tamuning, Guam
B License Drivers
DeWitt Transportation Services of Guam, Inc. (DTG) is looking for qualified, hardworking individual(s), and a team player to fill the position of a Driver. Applicants are required to have AB Endorsements on their Guam Driver’s License and have a valid DOT Medical Certificate. Drivers are important members of our moving crew. They are responsible for conducting vehicle inspections before leaving DTG warehouse and when they return at the end of the day. They must review their loads and ensure the loads are securely tied down. Drivers must follow their assigned routes for the day, assist the moving crew packing or unpacking household goods and maintain ongoing communication with the dispatcher.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties maybe assigned:
- Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Proper securement of cargo load.
- Adhere / follow ALL company “Safety” practices, policies and procedures, including DOT requirements.
- Perform both pre and post trip inspections to ensure truck is in compliance and safe to operate.
- Must possess and provide excellent customer service, including a positive and professional attitude.
- Report all accidents, damages and/or injuries in a timely manner (within 24 hours.)
- When reporting accidents or damages, please take appropriate pictures of the scene or damages and include them with your report to management.
- Follow directions and open communication with supervisors, dispatcher(s) and customers.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS:
- Must have a current Commercial Driver’s license with AB endorsement.
- Must have valid a Medical Card as required by the DOT.
- Must have clean Driving History/Record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of one year experience driving flatbeds and box trucks.
- Ability to clear background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 Lbs.
- Medical & Dental
- FSA & Aflac benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.