Please visit our website to apply for this position at www.docomopacific.com/careers.
We thrive on connecting people to the things that matter most by delivering unmatched customer experience, investing in our associates, and creating value for our shareholders. This is a fast-paced organization rooted in celebration, excellence, respect, trust, communication, and family. Working here requires an open mind, collaboration, and willingness to learn.
This position will work closely with clients to develop, present and monitor advertising campaigns and will be the primary contact for existing and prospective clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting and executing individual sales targets/goals prescribed to existing and potential clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues - the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making ‘pitches’, to try to win new business and retain existing business
- Monitor Monthly Sales/Forecasts against prescribed Quotas & Pipeline
- Update Monthly & Yearly Sales Reports and sales tracking
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
- Design – Demonstrates attention to detail and strives for excellence.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Interpersonal Skills – We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to be respectful and communicate openly with team members and other departments
- Written Communication – Able to read, write, and interpret written information while being reliable and transparent
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- PC Proficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and track pending issues
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Exception organizational skills
- Knowledge of MIND (As trained)
- Knowledge of RR
- Knowledge of CAF
- Knowledge of Database for reports
- Spirited personality
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of individuals
- Understand roles within the team but takes initiative
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain a calm and approachable demeanor
- Must be a self-motivated individual that is empowered to make decisions as required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 2 years (minimum) Sales Experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of the organization.
- Ability to converse professionally and with empathy with an emphasis on owning and solving issues whilst building excellent rapport.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
This is a standard full-time role and during select times the individual will be asked to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, hear, stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to crouch, kneel, balance, bend/stoop, climb, push/pull objects and drive. The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Docomo Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class