Loan Officer Assistant
Finance Factors, Ltd.
339 Chalan San Antonio, Suite 100, Tamuning
This position is responsible for assisting in the generation and closing of residential and commercial mortgage loan applications, providing quality customer service in a timely and proficient manner to consumers, Realtors and other referral sources.
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of Finance Factors lending policies and guidelines.
- Proficient and accurate use and data inputs into Finance Factors’ Loan Origination Software.
- Assist with the generation of loans.
- Participate in trade and community organizations as approved by management.
- Assist with calling on new markets, referral sources, potential and existing clients in order to develop relationships and generate new loan applications.
- Educate and promote Finance Factors’ products and services to the general public.
- Assist with the processing of loan requests and gather documentation for different loan programs; coordinate the securing of a credit decision, proficiently and within established service standards.
- Assist with analyzing and reviewing all documentation and information to pre-qualify the client for a loan.
- Communicate loan decisions to customers clearly, completely and in a positive manner.
- Assist in the accurate preparation of required loan documents for loan closings.
- Prepare routine customer correspondence and assist in resolving customer concerns.
- Comply with and ensure that all company and regulatory policies and procedures are met in processing loan requests.
- Comply with all other company policies and procedures.
- Conduct outbound telemarketing to generate loan business from existing customers or prospects.
- Close loans following prescribed procedures.
- Provide back up on all loan-input functions, loan transmittal and loan file maintenance.
- Assist in generating reports, as needed.
- Participate in the planning and staffing of special sales events, trade shows, etc.
- Cross sell other company products and services.
- Provide feedback to management on market conditions and competition.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets;
- Proficiency in the use of a financial calculator;
- Sales aptitude with emphasis on relationship, telephone and account selling;
- Analytical and mathematical skills;
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Residential lending experience in either retail or wholesale lending is helpful
- Mon to Thu: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Guam Mortgage Center
339 Chalan San Antonio, Suite 100
Tamuning, Guam 96913
• Paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, PTO
• Bereavement leave
• Medical, drug, vision
• Flex Spending program
• Paid group life insurance and AD&D Insurance
• Gym membership subsidy
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.