Vehicle Service Representative
International Auto Logistics
Bldg 3179 Sumay Drive Santa Rita
JOB TITLE: Vehicle Service Representative CLASSIFICATION: Operations DEPARTMENT: VPC Guam STATUS: Hourly
JOB SUMMARY: We are in need of an employee to assist with the in and out processing of vehicles. Work hours will be 8 hours at the Vehicle Processing Center. Combination of Vehicle Service Representative tasks to support office, business or administrative operations, to include maintaining records, receiving, preparing or verifying documents, searching for and compiling information.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Site Manager of VPC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to routine request by phone, in person, or by correspondence.
- Must be customer oriented and possess excellent interpersonal skills to relate to people at all levels.
- Inspects vehicle for all safety equipment, identifies leaks, damage, check all electric powered equipment, air conditioning, heater, belts and hoses and fluid levels.
- Inventory on Vehicle Inspection Form and box spare tire, jack, lug wrench, and wheel locking device.
- Operate a digital camera to record defects and damage.
- Places and maintains decals on vehicles, checks, batteries, washes, polishes, and cleans interiors and exteriors of vehicles.
- Inspect drive train on a 4X4 vehicle, transmission, transfer case, drive shaft, u-joints and axle hubs.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and the ability to operate a standard transmission, automatic transmission and operate 4X4 manual front axle systems and engage transfer case.
- Maintains clean work areas.
- Follow all security and key control applications.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn other tasks and follow all "Safety procedures".
- Position and secure vehicles/cargo in shipping containers for shipping
- Unload vehicles/cargo from shipping containers.
- Other duties as assigned and trained
Must be able to work under stress, meet critical deadlines and endure long periods outdoors.
Must be able to work in constrained spaces such as shipping containers with vehicles/cargo
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work performed is outdoor shipping containers with vehicles/cargo
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years’ experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Vehicle Inspection Form; the terminology of inspecting and processing a vehicle
- Possess excellent oral and written communication – Fluent in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
- Possess computer skills to include the ability to work with basic computer programs and database to process reports and other information
- Must have strong organizational skills as well as the ability to pay strict attention to detail.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to multi-task and to accomplish task with minimal supervision
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Access to reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to function within working conditions and physical requirements as described above.
- Must have a valid US Drivers License
- Drug Free work environment
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.