Security System Installers
Builder's Choice Guam
1794 Army Drive Suite 103 Dededo, Guam
- Responsible for the planning, execution, delivery and installation of home security equipment
- Assist with driving sales by providing exceptional customer service to prospective customers while searching out new potential customers
- Ability to answer security-related questions and make recommendations
- Stay abreast of changes in the security technology and security industry
- Participate in the management of equipment inventory to maintain adequate stock
- Assist with ordering sufficient equipment so as to maintain an adequate stock level to service customers in a timely manner
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities
- Follow established policies, practices and procedures including safety guidelines
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management
Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Intermediate technical and electrical knowledge
- Must be able to work well independently and in the context of team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to aggressively influence and persuade in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of security systems and technology, installation, setup and troubleshooting
- Analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Must possess and maintain professional presentation skills, behavior and appearance at all times.
- A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) is required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field a plus
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the security installation and monitoring industry
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Chauffeur’s A/B license a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.