Pacific Solar and Photovoltaics is looking for skilled and highly motivated individuals. Product training will be provided as needed.
Health care and 401K plans as well as paid holidays available for the right person to fill a full-time position.
- To work as a productive team member day in and day out
- Operate basic hand and power tools daily
- Load and off load materials to and from designated job sites
- Layout, assembly, and installation of solar related equipment
- Assist with electrical work as needed
- Warehouse maintenance
- Clean and prepare job sites
- Perform related work as required
- Additional duties required as needed
- MUST have experience in general construction
- MUST have experience with basic hand tools and power tools
- MUST be knowledgeable with basic safety and PPE requirements
- MUST have the ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time
- MUST have valid Guam Driver’s License
- MUST be able to obtain clearance for military base access
- MUST be able to lift 50lbs
- MUST be able to work at heights with ladders and rooftops.
- MUST have a high school diploma or equivalent
- MUST be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening process
- Chauffeurs, Fork Lift, & other certifications a PLUS
- Personal tools a PLUS
- Electrical and Plumbing experience a PLUS
- Experience in multiple trades a PLUS
BENEFITS: (FULL TIME)
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation time
*90-day introductory period required for full time position.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.