BUDGET CAR RENTAL
P.O. BOX 8468, TAMUNING, GUAM 96931
JOB TITLE: SERVICE AGENT
Service agents cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment) and preps vehicles for delivery. The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. Responsible for performing the daily operational practices of running the wash area facility. Service agents are to ensure the consistently turn out a clean, dry, and shiny vehicle.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Always be ready to assist customers.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner that is satisfactory to both the customer and to the company.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management.
- Ability to speak Korean, Japanese or Chinese a plus.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.