Engineering Technician II
Foremost Foods, Inc.
161 US Army Juan C Fejeran St.
Maintain service operations by diagnosing, repairing, installing and servicing various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities of parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs, and resolving their problems. Perform internal and external service calls as required.
- Perform maintenance on various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities as assigned and in accordance with established procedures and maintain records of same.
- Diagnose and perform general repairs and overhauls of various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities and assist in major repairs and overhauls as assigned.
- Repair and maintain facilities, buildings, and grounds inclusive of plumbing, masonry, carpentry, and painting ability.
- Perform sheet metal fabrication.
- Record parts, tools, and other materials withdrawn from the parts room.
- Carry out safety procedure and maintain cleanliness in the working area.
- Test equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities after repair and notify internal/external customers accordingly.
- Follow all related work instructions, procedures and submit required reports.
- Attend departmental/company meetings, trainings, and/or workshops as assigned.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be a Refrigeration Technician with a valid EPA recovery certificate.
- Must have two years’ experience working in electrical and mechanical equipment repairs.
- Working knowledge of Guam Electrical Codes and electrical schematic diagrams and able to repair the electronic control devices of machines.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and up-to-date resume by clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB!” link provided below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more employment opportunities with our Group of Companies, please visit http://glimpsesofguam.com/careers/
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.