NAKICOS Corporation dba Subway Guam
161 US Army Juan C Fejeran St., Barrigada Heights
A SUBWAY® Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security.
Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills & Knowledge
- Exhibits high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Maintains a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation.
- Good verbal communication skills, attentive to detail, and maintains alertness.
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Health Certificate
For more employment opportunities, please visit www.glimpsesofguam.com/careers.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.